Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Dust, dander, allergens, and dirt build up within your home’s airways over time. When warm or cool air is delivered through these airways, these particles may be pushed through and deposited into the air you breathe. Rainbow International Restoration takes care of residential air duct cleaning within the Chemult, Oregon region, leaving your home with fresher, cleaner, and healthier air.
With Rainbow International Restoration air duct cleaning, you can rest assured that your airways have been cleaned both safely and thoroughly. The quality of your indoor air is important, and even more so when your home includes:
- Young children
- Adults who stay at or work from home
- Individuals with allergies, asthma or chronic illnesses
The pollutants that travel through your airways could exasperate any number of conditions, putting the health of your loved ones at risk.
Rainbow International Restoration technicians are IICRC-certified, and use the most advanced tools and skillsets in the industry to provide unparalleled care. Rainbow International Restoration professionals fully inspect all ductwork before cleaning and keep open lines of communication with customers in Chemult, Oregon for a completely transparent and reliable experience.
We also put the highest value on open communication and customer service, and fully inspect your ductwork before completing a full cleaning.
"I had Rainbow out to my house earlier today. Very Professional and Courteous to my wife and kids while they were there!" – Wesley P.
Signs You Need Air Duct Cleaning
According to the a href="https://nadca.com/">National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), air duct cleaning should be carried out around every 3 to 5 years. However, there are some circumstances where air duct cleaning in Chemult, Oregon should be carried out more frequently or “off schedule”. If you’ve recently changed your furnace, if you’ve had construction work done on your home, or if your home is also home to pets you may wish to clean your air ducts more frequently.
Calling a professional air duct cleaning service like Rainbow International Restoration is even more important if you suspect you have:
- Mold growth – If you smell that telltale odor of mold coming from your airways, it’s time to call in the professionals at Rainbow International Restoration. Only professional cleaning is able to safely and effectively eradicate mold growth.
- Pests – Rodents, insects, and other common pests may take up residents within your ductwork. If you’ve heard scurrying or seen visible signs of a pest infestation in your airways, it’s time to call the professionals straight away.
- Dust accumulation – Excessive dust accumulation inside of the home could be coming from an excessive dust presence in your airways. Your Chemult, Oregon Rainbow International Restoration professional can check the amount of dust in your airways, and clear the dust away to avoid its travelling through the air and onto your surfaces.
Other considerations may include:
- The number of pets in the home. The more and hairier the pets, the more frequent cleanings are required.
- The number of smokers who smoke in or immediately outside the home.
- The area you live in. If you live in a region that is very moist, dry and dusty or with frequent high pollen counts, you should schedule more frequent cleanings.
Our Home Air Duct Cleaning Process
When you hire Rainbow International Restoration to clean your home’s ductwork, our local technicians will:
- Inspect the system before cleaning; including checking to make sure no asbestos is present. (If this is the case, special equipment will be needed to remove the offending material.)
- Lay protective covers over household furnishings and carpet to protect soft materials during the cleaning process.
- Vacuum the interior of the ductwork and either exhaust the air outside the home or use equipment fitted with a HEPA filter.
- Brush interior duct surfaces with a soft-bristled brush to dislodge dust and debris.
- Remove animal nests and other evidence of pests.
- Remove any damp insulation that may have caused mold.
- Seal and insulate ductwork. Re-insulate any access doors that were necessary to open for cleaning to take place, and any damp insulation that was removed.
Common Indoor Air Contaminants
The EPA says that indoor air is often many times more polluted than outdoor air. Many of these contaminants get stuck or even grow in the ductwork, possibly getting re-circulated into the air you breathe. According to the EPA, “Contaminated central air handling systems can become breeding grounds for mold, mildew and other sources of biological contaminants and can then distribute these contaminants through the home.”
The most common indoor air contaminants are:
- Bacteria & viruses
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Animal and insect droppings
- Dust mites
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from household cleaning products and construction supplies like paints, varnishes and glues
Find Home Air Duct Cleaning Near Me
Rainbow International Restoration is proud to serve the residential air duct cleaning needs of homeowners in over 300 locations throughout the United States and Canada. Contact the Rainbow International Restoration location nearest you to get started.
Hiring Rainbow International Restoration to clean your air ducts? Consider pairing air duct cleaning with our other professional cleaning services:
Choose Rainbow International Restoration for Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Residential air duct cleaning may not be considered an “emergency” service, but it’s vital to the health and safety of your family and friends. From pet dander to mold and seasonal pollen, there’s no way to prevent their spread throughout your home without professional cleaning. Don’t wait until next season to clean your air ducts. Trust our 30+ years of experience in the residential cleaning and restoration business. We’ll make your indoor air breathe like new.